Pff, nobody wants you to quit! The lines and soft colors in this are lovely, and as always, I have an overwhelming impulse to reach through the screen and ruffle his curls.
He's thinking about his friends. Or a new romance novel he wants to read. Or a really good pastry he ate earlier. One of those.
I'm not going to be TOO mean to him, but he is a key player in my barricade day stuff this year. I almost forgot to do something, since I'm not as active on tumblr but I'm glad I remembered!
no subject
Date: 2019-05-10 01:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2019-05-18 05:04 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2019-05-13 03:22 pm (UTC)i love his facial expression aaaaaa
no subject
Date: 2019-05-18 05:06 pm (UTC)I'm not going to be TOO mean to him, but he is a key player in my barricade day stuff this year. I almost forgot to do something, since I'm not as active on tumblr but I'm glad I remembered!
no subject
Date: 2019-05-18 09:25 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2019-05-24 12:21 am (UTC)