Boys!

Apr. 14th, 2019 08:59 pm
oilan: (Default)
[personal profile] oilan
 

Used my new watercolor palette for this one, and I'm more or less pleased with the colors, though after this I'm exchanging my burnt sienna for permanent brown, which is redder and richer and more similar to the burnt sienna of my liquid watercolor set. An indispensable color for me! Anyway, glad to finally be sharing this; I started the first sketch in December.

I think Enjolras and Courfeyrac owe Combeferre an apology, and possibly a new apartment, after all of this!

Date: 2019-04-15 11:07 am (UTC)
troisoiseaux: (Default)
From: [personal profile] troisoiseaux
Ahhh, it's too lovely!!! The colors are so beautiful, and I love the way you draw faces, and all the little details in the background-- are those the caterpillars of a silkworm moth in the background, by any chance? :D

Date: 2019-04-17 03:08 am (UTC)
From: [personal profile] smithens
Oh NO BOYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING

I hope they make it up to him!!!! And also make it up to him ;)


anyway LOVE this, lovw the waistcoats and the wallpaper and the little Combeferre-y details, d'aww

Profile

oilan: (Default)
oilan

July 2019

S M T W T F S
 123456
789 10111213
14151617181920
21 222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 9th, 2026 05:25 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios