These feelings!
Mar. 18th, 2019 09:59 pmThanks to my nifty pomodoro app, I got over both some artist's and writer's block and made some good progress tonight! Really, there is no excuse to not do 30 minutes of drawing and writing (and reading and potentially French study) each day -- that's only two hours of work, after all, even if I have to really force it. And I ended up getting so into it that I did a solid hour of writing without a break, which is huge for me in light of my recent creative struggles. My Grandaunt Enjolras fic is coming along!
The problem is that it's now 10PM and all I want to do is cry about this really emotional scene I'm working on, and the fact that it's still going to be ages before this story is done and I can share it. The years of build up and now finally getting this story down on paper is really playing havoc with my emotions!
The problem is that it's now 10PM and all I want to do is cry about this really emotional scene I'm working on, and the fact that it's still going to be ages before this story is done and I can share it. The years of build up and now finally getting this story down on paper is really playing havoc with my emotions!